Badminton court at the thane club.
Badminton is a racquet sport played on opposite halves of a rectangular court that is divided by a net played singles (two players) or doubles (four players). Players score points by striking a shuttlecock. Most players quickly pick up the skills to play a rally with a friend or make it a challenge with colleagues. It's easy to learn, social and fun.
Known for the most demanding requirements for a number of functional elements which include the lighting and associated roof structure, background colors and air velocities, we have designed two indoor professional badminton courts in a gigantic space as high as 21 meters (70 square feet), for good amateur competitive as well as professional players.
These courts made up of wooden floorings with patented air cushion rubber base which are extremely ergonomic and built to international specifications. Well painted walls which do not interfere with the shuttle reflectance. We have automated interface for lighting and best anti-glare lighting facility, proper ventilation and podium for spectators.
We are privileged to hold District level badminton tournaments in our premises.
We have proven, passionate and motivating leaders in professional badminton coaching. With such professional and qualified coaches, we conduct badminton coaching for the benefit of our members and their children. We also have summer badminton camps to engage children during their vacation time.
We are open all year long for members and accompanied guests, except for tournament days and certain public holidays. We encourage prior booking of the courts to avoid any kind of inconvenience to the members.
Court timings: Open all days - Morning 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Evening 8.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Rules for Badminton court.
- Prior booking of court is mandatory.
- Members are required to fill their membership numbers at the front desk upon arrival.
- Players are requested to adhere to the court schedule/timings in-order to avoid inconvenience to other members and staff.
- Members to maintain decorum, as the courts are adjacent to each other.
- Indoor sports shoes are MANDATORY for each sport. Members are requested not to wear outside (regular) shoes in any of the indoor courts. Keeping courts clean greatly enhances the safety and enjoyment during play.
- Outside food and beverages inside the court are PROHIBITED.
- Players are provided with lockers and changing room.