Squash at the thane club.
Squash, yet another indoor sport which was formerly called "Squash rackets”. Like badminton, Squash is played by two players (or four players for doubles) with 'standard' rackets in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball. Squash was invented more than a century ago, people are still into it and enjoy the game. An internationally known sport played by people with various ages. Tricky in the beginning but with continuous playing it’s an amazing way of destressing and relaxing.
It is also one of the healthiest form of sports like badminton and table tennis. Being an active sport; playing squash requires running, leaping, lunging and many other dynamic moves. These movements strengthen your heart and lungs. Did you know, 30 mins of playing squash burns up to 500 calories. It is also an excellent aerobic exercise.
At the Thane Club; Our state-of-the-art squash Court makes playing squash an unforgettable experience. Our squash court is built using the best-in-class wooden flooring and impeccable glass backwall system designed by ZYREX, keeping in mind the International sports norms. With a viewer’s gallery, it makes an excellent view for guests and other members to enjoy the game.
As squash is an indoor game, it can be played regardless of the weather.
Court timings: Open all days - Morning 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Evening 6.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Rules for Squash court.
- Prior booking of court is mandatory.
- Members are required to fill their membership numbers at the front desk upon arrival.
- Players are requested to adhere to the court schedule/timings in-order to avoid inconvenience to other members and staff.
- Members to maintain decorum, as the courts are adjacent to each other.
- Indoor sports shoes are MANDATORY for each sport. Members are requested not to wear outside (regular) shoes in any of the indoor courts. Keeping courts clean greatly enhances the safety and enjoyment during play.
- Outside food and beverages inside the court are PROHIBITED.
- Players are provided with lockers and changing room.