The Thane Club has one of the biggest pool in India , an Olympic size pool.
Swimming pools has been one of the most popular at The Thane Club. Relax with our refreshing swimming pools. There is no better place to getaway from life’s little stresses than our very own pools. We hold recreational water activities with educational activities, exercise, and competitive swimming. Our main focus is on recreation, relaxation and ambience.
Our well-designed and thoughtfully constructed pool facility has enhanced the surrounding architecture and landscape of our club. And it also looks after needs of a diverse variety of guests and their enjoyment.
We have 3 swimming pools catering to all age groups including a separate indoor pool only for ladies. We provide basic amenities like personal lockers, swimming caps and goggles for everyone.
With the largest and one of its kinds in the vicinity of Thane and Mulund, our 25 feet deep and 50-meter Olympic sized pool hosts the state level swimming competition every year for the Mayor’s Cup.
Our swimming pool construction and renovation practices adhere to the current rigorous safety and legal standards laid down by the State Government. We employ the best in class swimming instructors and lifeguards who are also trained in providing basic first aid and CPR maintain the safety standards.
Rules and Regulations:
- For hygiene reasons we encourage that all swimming pool users take a shower before entering the pool.
- Female members and guest with long hair must use swimming caps.
- Use of infant vest and floats for children is encouraged and is available upon request.
- Children below 12-14 years must not be left alone around the pool area and must be accompanied an adult with a proper swimming pool attire inside the pool.
- Diving is not permitted without proper training.
- Running and playing around the swimming pool area is discouraged for safety reasons.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in the swimming pool premises.
- People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed in and around the swimming pool to avoid any life threatening incidents.
- Members are requested to use the lockers to store their valuables. Management will not be liable for loss of valuables or any other personal items such as forgetting wallets or mobile phones at the swimming pool premises.
- All the applicable charges (if any) for use of club amenities/facilities must be paid at the club reception before using the same.
- Pool timings are subject to change as per the seasons.
- Members and guests are requested to adhere to the pool timings.
- Lifeguards available at all times.
- Pool remains closed for cleaning purpose once a month.
The above stated rules and regulations are subject to change anytime without notice and are on completely based on management discretion.
We are happy to announce the upcoming opening of “The Pool side café” for all the club members and guest to enjoy a variety of snacks and beverages after a relaxing and calming swim.