Table tennis at the thane club.
We house another indoor game, Table Tennis, also known as ping-pong ball. Also, one of the fastest games in the world. This is a sport which demands close hand-to-eye coordination and lightning fast reflexes. Everyone, from children to adults have played this game and can vouch for it to be an inexpensive one. It not only keeps you alert but also gently increase the heart rate making it a short and energetic form of exercise.
The Thane Club offers an air-conditioned Table Tennis room with 2 Professional level Table Tennis tables. Our TT rooms adapt to International Tournament standards. It has an area for guests to view the fast-paced matches with an excellent viewer’s gallery.
Yet again privileged to host State Level Table Tennis competitions.
We provide TT rackets and balls for play.
Table Tennis timings: Open all days - Morning 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Evening 6.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Rules for Table Tennis court.
- Prior booking of court is mandatory.
- Members are required to fill their membership numbers at the front desk upon arrival.
- Players are requested to adhere to the court schedule/timings in-order to avoid inconvenience to other members and staff.
- Members to maintain decorum, as the courts are adjacent to each other.
- Indoor sports shoes are MANDATORY for each sport. Members are requested not to wear outside (regular) shoes in any of the indoor courts. Keeping courts clean greatly enhances the safety and enjoyment during play.
- Outside food and beverages inside the court are PROHIBITED.
- Players are provided with lockers and changing room.